Hei hei, On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 09:09:01PM +0200, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > I guess adding -M to format-patch would be nice here. You're right. I assumed this to be default, would at least make sense for me. So I should do this one again, huh? ;-) > Did you see my net-snmp patches on the list? Yes, but they're not pushed yet and I didn't pulled them into my tree. But as far as what I saw, there won't be much conflicts. Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: 02C8 A590 7FE5 CA5F 3601 D1D5 8FBA 7744 CC87 10D0 ***