* [ptxdist] OSELAS.Toolchain() rpatches and behaviors
@ 2013-08-08 19:45 Stephan Linz
From: Stephan Linz @ 2013-08-08 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi,

I'm working on eglibc support for the OSELAS.Toolchain() project. I need
the Embedded GLIBC for MicroBlaze toolchains. It is the default libc for
such target devices.

Where can I submit patches for the OSELAS.Toolchain() -- here on the
ptxdist mailing list?

Another question (please correct me when I'm wrong): As far as I know
the OSELAS.Toolchain() will not support multi-lib compilation for glibc.
Has anyone ever worked on such expansion? I need the multi-lib support
(mainly for eglibc) for the MicroBlaze toolchain.

--
Best regards,
Stephan Linz

* Re: [ptxdist] OSELAS.Toolchain() rpatches and behaviors
@ 2013-08-16 13:08 ` Michael Olbrich
From: Michael Olbrich @ 2013-08-16 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 09:45:45PM +0200, Stephan Linz wrote:
> I'm working on eglibc support for the OSELAS.Toolchain() project. I need
> the Embedded GLIBC for MicroBlaze toolchains. It is the default libc for
> such target devices.
>
> Where can I submit patches for the OSELAS.Toolchain() -- here on the
> ptxdist mailing list?

Here is fine.

> Another question (please correct me when I'm wrong): As far as I know
> the OSELAS.Toolchain() will not support multi-lib compilation for glibc.
> Has anyone ever worked on such expansion? I need the multi-lib support
> (mainly for eglibc) for the MicroBlaze toolchain.

It's not supported yet. I've considered it but didn't have the time to even
looks at what needs to be done. This means one compiler and multiple glibc,
right?

Michael