* [ptxdist] py Openssl rule
@ 2013-02-25  6:43 Markus Wolters
From: Markus Wolters @ 2013-02-25  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello everyone,

using ptxdist since a week now, my knowledge is very limited at the moment. I've archived to build a rule for a small c++ lib, but when it comes to this python lib, I got stucked.
I call the setup.py build_ext with -I, -L and --compiler arguments but it stops with "error: don't know how to compile C/C++ code on platform 'posix' with 'X' compiler". Without compiler arguemnt, it starts building but for host machine and with other errors.
Does anyone has build this library already and could lend me a helping hand? Or maybe there is a complete rule out there (dev branch or something, I'm fixed at 2012.03.0)?

Thanks in advance
Markus