* [ptxdist] BUG in version 2012.06.0
@ 2012-12-16 12:27 Anup Halarnkar
From: Anup Halarnkar @ 2012-12-16 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi,

Platform: UBUNTU ver 12.04 LTS

Target Hardware: MINI2440

Command line utility: Terminal

PTX Dist version: 2012.06.0.

As described in the Quickstart manual "OSELAS.BSP() MINI2440", on page 12 after running the command "./configure", I get a configure error "libncurses not installed"

and further it asks me to install this file.

The manual is very well written. I appreciate your team for the effort.

I will go ahead and download an updated version of "PTX Dist" on your website. Hope this helps. Any inputs from you will be appreciated as well. I will get back with the results.

Thanks and Regards,

Anup Halarnkar

* Re: [ptxdist] BUG in version 2012.06.0
@ 2012-12-16 18:53 Anup Halarnkar
From: Anup Halarnkar @ 2012-12-16 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: anup_hal; +Cc: ptxdist