Hei hei, On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 03:01:34PM +0200, Michael Olbrich wrote: > CROSS_AUTOCONF_ROOT -> configure is called with --prefix=/ > CROSS_AUTOCONF_USR -> configure is called with --prefix=/usr Ah I see. Thanks for explaining. > When I create a new package I usually use what other distros are using. In > most cases that's /usr. Unless there is a good reason, this should not be > changed for any existing package. Then this is some kind of conflict. In Debian (where ssmtp comes from) and Ubuntu prefix is set to /usr so the paths end up /usr/sbin/ssmtp. Without this would be /sbin/ssmtp as before in ptxdist. We could leave it there but I'd like the symlink of sendmail to be in /usr/sbin/sendmail. I guess you assume this could break someones setup when changing from /sbin/ssmtp to /usr/sbin/ssmtp right? Greets Alex -- »With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.« (Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie) *** GnuPG-FP: 02C8 A590 7FE5 CA5F 3601 D1D5 8FBA 7744 CC87 10D0 ***