Hello, On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 05:54:51PM +0200, Alexander Dahl wrote: > I got two patches for the ssmtp package. The first one is the revised > version of a patch we discussed a month ago. The second one fixes the > build so autoconf is called correctly and all options are set with the > current ptxdist mechanisms. I used those just by having a look at > other packages using them since a few months now. > > The second patch will change the path of the binary from /sbin/ssmtp > to the default /usr/sbin/ssmtp. It has been /sbin/ssmtp because > autoconf was not called correctly. I hope this does not break anything > imported. Note: the path of sendmail is still the same as in the first > patch (and didn't even exist before). What about those? Greets Alex