* [ptxdist] dhclient startup
@ 2012-08-09 17:02 stefan.frick
From: stefan.frick @ 2012-08-09 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi All,

there may an obvious solution to that one, however I'm not quite sure:

I cross-compiled and installed dhclient and it works just fine if I
start it over ssh. However I would have assumed that ptxdist installs
some kind of start script into /etc/init.d and /etc/rc.d, so that the
dhcp client is starting after booting, but they are missing.

So my question would be:
Is there some kind of template for that script? Or did I miss something else?

Best, Stefan

* Re: [ptxdist] dhclient startup
@ 2012-08-09 17:46 ` Alexander Dahl
From: Alexander Dahl @ 2012-08-09 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)