* [ptxdist] PTXCONF_BAREBOX_EXTRA_ENV Question
@ 2012-05-21 18:29 Jerry Kirk
From: Jerry Kirk @ 2012-05-21 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

The "PTXCONF_BAREBOX_EXTRA_ENV" option is almost working for me, everything is
working except the network parameters (like PTXCONF_BOARDSETUP_TARGETIP) that
are defined in my boardsetup file aren't being substituted.  Variables in my
platformconfig file ARE being substituted correctly so I am pretty sure I have
the config.in file in the right place and the rules file is trying to do the
substitution. Any ideas? I'm using PTXDist version 2012.02.0. The substitution
worked in u-boot-v2. I did create a new platform so I suspect that is part of
the problem, but I have a ~/.ptxdist/boardsetup.X.Y file.

I think this line from rules/barebox.make
	ptxd_source_kconfig "${PTXDIST_PLATFORMCONFIG}" &&
	ptxd_filter_dir "$(PTXCONF_BAREBOX_EXTRA_ENV_PATH)"
		$(BAREBOX_DIR)/.ptxdist-defaultenv

Is doing the work and I don't see a reference to the boardsetup file, but I'm
lost at this point.