* [ptxdist] "Good Morning" from the LinuxTag 2012 in Berlin
@ 2012-05-23  8:21 Juergen Beisert
From: Juergen Beisert @ 2012-05-23  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: oselas; +Cc: ptxdist

Hi there,

this is a _Good_Morning_ from the 'LinuxTag 2012' [1] in Berlin.
Hope you will have a chance to meet us here. Water for tea and coffee is
boiling, cookies are waiting.

For all who cannot attend the 'LinuxTag 2012' in Berlin: We are also online
and if you are not going to bed right now you can reach us at our IRC[2].

See you,
Juergen

[1] http://www.linuxtag.org/2012/en.html
[2] irc.freenode.net, channel #ptxdist

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Beisert             |
Linux Solutions for Science and Industry      | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-05-23  8:21 UTC | newest]