Hi Bernhard, Bernhard Walle wrote: > Am 18.01.12 11:23, schrieb Juergen Beisert: > > Bernhard Walle wrote: > >> Am 18.01.2012 11:05, schrieb Juergen Beisert: > >>> Can you send me the "config.log" file of the sitecopy package, after > >>> *preparing* (prepare stage) it? Please run it one times without your > >>> patch shown above. > >>> I have no other system than Linux here, to check what the autotools > >>> really detecting on different systems. > >> > >> Will do in the evening, > > > > Thanks. > > A bite late for the evening, but anyway attached. ;-) I'm surprised how different both logfiles are if I build the same package here on my Linux based system. (please find my log attached). > The check comes from m4/neon/neon.m4 which is included in sitecopy > sources. Maybe I should patch that to check for the target system and > link ptxdist autogen.sh? I think the correct fix would be to fix the configure script instead of your proposed workaround in the rule file. Regards, Juergen -- Pengutronix e.K. | Juergen Beisert | Linux Solutions for Science and Industry | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |