* Re: [ptxdist] ptxdist go problem
       [not found] <PA4PR02MB6639ADCA4874D798F63AD2C6DE8B9@PA4PR02MB6639.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com>
@ 2023-03-29 11:47 ` Alexander Dahl
From: Alexander Dahl @ 2023-03-29 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Herczig, Adam; +Cc: Thomas.Brandt, ptxdist

Hello,

Am Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 11:20:33AM +0000 schrieb Herczig, Adam:
> Dear support,

This is a public mailing list, no commercial support.  And it's for
ptxdist itself, not for the BSP you're trying to build.  You might
want to ask the vendor too, or at least put them in Cc?

> My name is Adam Herczig from IP Camp Kft, Hungary. My company bought a Wago plc type 750-8212 controller.
> I realized there is an sdk for c/c++ developing on github (https://github.com/WAGO/pfc-firmware-sdk-G2).
> I did everything step by step according to the readme. However when I reached "5.1) Compile all packages of PFC firmware"
> and try to run "ptxdist go -q" command I got an error
>
> [/usr/local/lib/ptxdist-2020.08.0/rules/post/ptxd_make_world_prepare.make:20: /home/user/work/WAGO/ptxproj/platform-wago-pfcXXX/state/host-pkg-config.prepare] Error 2
> I checked the ptxd_make_world_prepare.make file in line 20 where make try to call this /home/user/work/WAGO/ptxproj/platform-wago-pfcXXX/state/host-pkg-config.prepare file
> which basically does not exist. I guess this is the meaning of Error 2. Without this file I cannot compile and I am stuck in the middle.

Try this:

    ptxdist prepare host-pkg-config

Should give you more output compared to running with the -q option for
quiet. ;-)

Maybe you want to have a look at https://www.ptxdist.org/doc/ too?

> I pulled from master branch.
>
> My linux system is a wsl :

You mean you build on Windows?  o.O

Never tried that TBH.

> No LSB modules are available.
> Distributor ID: Ubuntu
> Release:        20.04
> Codename:       focal
>
> However I tried to work over docker but got the same result.
>
> Do you have any useful idea or this is a bug ? Have you noticed this issue previously or any similar?

FWIW: When I try to build that BSP, I got a different error:

    /mnt/data/adahl/src/pfc-firmware-sdk-G2/rules/post/dependencies-for-parallel-build.make:144: A package named pekwm does not exist

This seems to be an issue of the BSP itself, no ptxdist issue.
Opened a ticket for that:
https://github.com/WAGO/pfc-firmware-sdk-G2/issues/6

Greets
Alex

> Much appreciate any kind of answer or idea.
>
> Best Regards,
> Ádám Herczig
> Software Developer
> [cid:image001.png@01D960AE.FCD12040]
> H-1113 Budapest
> Bocskai Street 134 - 146.
> Hungary
> +36 70 947 9484
> adam.herczig@ip-camp.com<mailto:adam.herczig@ip-camp.com>
> [signature_3082424764]

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-29 11:49 UTC | newest]