Hi Ruben, you should be able to switch by creating a symbolic link in you BSP root folder like: ln -s /usr/local/bin/ptxdist-2013.05.0 p which results in p -> /usr/local/bin/ptxdist-2013.05.0 Now you just execute ptxdist with ./p in your BSP folder. Best Regards Christian From: ptxdist-bounces@pengutronix.de [mailto:ptxdist-bounces@pengutronix.de] On Behalf Of Ruben Louw Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 11:54 AM To: ptxdist@pengutronix.de Subject: [ptxdist] different ptxdist versions Hi All I installed the ptxdist version 2012.12.0 and I installed another (for mini6410 to play around with) which was ptxdist 2011.03.0. is there a way to switch between the two versions? In the documentation it states that you have to build certain bsp's with certain ptxdist versions. i'm still very much a noob, but getting there. thank you Ruben