* [ptxdist] ptxdist/rules/templates/kconfig/Kconfig does not work
@ 2012-12-18 12:58 Alexander Stein
From: Alexander Stein @ 2012-12-18 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello,

I'm trying to use the template from ptxdist/rules/templates/kconfig/Kconfig to get a new submenu for project_specific rules.
Stripped down it contains only:
> source "config/Kconfig"
> menu "Project Specific Menu         "
> source "generated/project_specific.in"
> endmenu
Nevertheless it does not work, I just get the following error message:

ptxdist menuconfig
config/Kconfig:7: syntax error
config/Kconfig:6: invalid statement

ptxdist: ' menuconfig' returned with an error

After fiddling with the generated files/symlinks I found out that the command 'mainmenu' does not work after a 'source' command.
I'm running ptxdist-2012.12.0. Does anyone have an idea how to get this working? Thanks.

Best regards,
Alexander