* [ptxdist] syslinux dep on uuid/uuid.h
@ 2017-11-22 10:13 Erwin Rol
From: Erwin Rol @ 2017-11-22 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hey all,

I tried to update syslinux to 4.X and ran into a dependency problem. No
problem I thought and added select LIBUUID.

The thing is, that doesn't work. syslinux.in is under platform/ and it
seems it is not possible to use target dependencies from there.

My hack (since I have scripts around ptxdist anyway) is to do;
./ptxdist install util-linux-ng   (libuuid is part of that)
./ptxdist images

That works, but clearly isn't the right solution.

So what is the right solution, move syslinux.in to rules/ ?
Something else ?

- Erwin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-11-22 10:13 UTC | newest]