From: Markus Niebel <niebelm@tqsc.de>
To: ptxdist@pengutronix.de
Subject: Re: [ptxdist] use waf in ptxdist
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 19:18:11 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Alejandro,

this library comes from Freescale / NXP. as i remember, they have an
EULA which has to be accepted. You have to look inside the FSL yocto BSP
(or maybe buildroot has this packaged also?) for the URL of the correct
version. You can define your own ptxdist package for the lib and have
libimxvpuapi select this package.

I think the spirit of ptxdist is to avoid such packages - or is there a
need to have them in ptxdist?

Markus