Hi, Sorry for the trouble. It seems apparently that some packages were not installed for the UBUNTU OS. I installed them and ptxdist was installed properly. But, I am getting an error as below; error: The ptxconfig file version and ptxdist version do not match: configfile version: 2011.11.0 ptxdist version: 2012.06.0 You can either migrate from an older ptxdist release with: 'ptxdist migrate' or, to ignore this error, add '--force' to ptxdist's parameters, e.g.: 'ptxdist --force go' I would appreciate if you provide some pointers on the same. Thanks and Regards, Anup Halarnkar On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:57:39 +0530 wrote >Hi, > > Platform: UBUNTU ver 12.04 LTS > Target Hardware: MINI2440 > Command line utility: Terminal > PTX Dist version: 2012.06.0. > > As described in the Quickstart manual "OSELAS.BSP() MINI2440", on page 12 after running the command "./configure", I get a configure error "libncurses not installed" > and further it asks me to install this file. > > The manual is very well written. I appreciate your team for the effort. > > I will go ahead and download an updated version of "PTX Dist" on your website. Hope this helps. Any inputs from you will be appreciated as well. I will get back with the results. > > Thanks and Regards, > Anup Halarnkar Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here