Hi everyone, I’m trying to update MySQL in my phyCORE-AM335x, as the version installed by default (v5.1.14-beta) with PTXdist dates from 2006, and I need a newer one (the latest currently, v5.6.17), but I have some troubles with its cross-compilation. I made my own version of the rule files (see appended files) to include MySQL in the kernel's compilation and images, but it doesn’t work. I made them from scratch using the tools available from ptxdist in order to enable them to work with cmake and then I complemented them with some info I found on a couple of webpages (I’ve put both links below) so that the compilation worked. However, when it comes to the part of the compilation, it stops with an error (see the appended too), although the first part, the preparation, works. Can you give me some help? Links: http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling http://dp.nonoo.hu/cross-compiling-mysql/ Thanks and regards, Koldo Iribarren