Hallo, sorry, that I initially posted my question in german . here it is again in english. I have a question regarding the GPS library (libgsp.a). I use Ubuntu on a PC as well as on an embedded system (non-ptxdist configured). There I use the latest gps library (3.9-3). Tests with this library on my phyCORE-AM335 lead to problems. A prerequisite for the library is a newer version of libc, which is not available within the toolchain nor the target. I switched back to gps library version 3.6-4 and it seems to work with this. The only issue I found so far is that sometimes I get NaN (Not a Number) for the speed. I did not run into this issue on my PC nor other embedded system, however, the remaining gps values are fine. My question is: Is it OK to use gps library 3.6-5? If not, what is the right library to be used? Thanks a lot in advance! System: HW: phyCORE-AM335 SW: Toolchain 2001.11.1, BSP: phyCORE-AM335x-PD12.1.1