Dear all, does someone have some information about the use of ofone? I am wondering if no one else is using it? I appreciate your feedback! Thanks and best regards, Thomas From: ptxdist [mailto:ptxdist-bounces@pengutronix.de] On Behalf Of Thomas Walter Sent: Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015 15:26 To: ptxdist@pengutronix.de Subject: [ptxdist] connman and ofono Dear all, I am currently working on using ptxdist on a multi-interface hardware device (ethernet, wifi, gsm) and I setup connman to handle the ethernet and wifi portion (works up to a certain extent so far). Now I also want to include the gsm-modem into that and what I found is to use ofono for this. Is there a package available for ptxdist that provides the ofono support and interacts with connman for the connection management? Thx and best regards, Thomas